Hotel Sausalito is a historic building in the middle of downtown Sausalito. Built in 1915, the mission-style building stands in the heart of Sausalito overlooking Vina Del Mar Park. After a complete renovation in 1996, Hotel Sausalito is decorated with custom-made wrought iron bed frames, faux finish walls in 3 warm colors, and artwork that helps compliment the feel of having a little of the French Riviera in Sausalito. With fourteen bedrooms and two suites, this romantic hotel is the perfect place to stay for business or pleasure. Guests park in the City parking lot adjacent to the hotel for a fee of $25.00 per day.
Morning Newspaper Superb Concierge Service
Satellite TV, DVD & iPod Docks
Reservations & Policies
- 72-hour advance notice required on cancellations
- 2 night minimum on weekends
- Rates are single or double occupancy
- Rates subject to occupancy tax
- One night deposit when making a reservation
- Check-in time, 3pm – Check out time, 11am
- Parking available at $20.00 per day with in and out privileges in a municipal parking lot adjacent to the hotel.
- This is a non-smoking hotel
- Sorry, no pets
- ADA Accessible Room (ask for Room #201 – The King Suite when booking your room) – Subject to Availability. The room is equipped with audible accessories including telephone. Room 201 provides a wheelchair accessible bathroom with roll-in shower with grab bars.